streamline machine servicing
Industrial machines operate in increasingly interconnected processes. Identifying the root cause of production line stoppage where machines affect other machines can be difficult. Using Fero, you can:
- predict complex machine failures before they even happen,
- automatically detect anomalous patterns of many machines, and
- anticipate group failures of machines that are about to stop production.
Industrial machines require servicing and upkeep: this means taking machines offline. But some machines are more reliable than others, and this depends on how they are used in individual factories. Using Fero, you can:
- customize your maintenance schedule to every single machine in your facility,
- automatically prioritize machines that are likely to fail in the near future, and
- optimally plan maintenance schedules to maximize factory uptime.